9 Jul 2012

Will's Worms Birthday Cake


Well Yesterday was my Son Will's Birthday
and he wanted yet another Worm's cake!
(as in the "Worms" game)
if you recall I made him one last year.

This one is only a 6" barrel sized cake
because we have only just moved here and had
just a couple of friends round for a
slice of cake
.....so next year we will do the full on Birthday party for him!

This maybe only a small cake but Will absolutely loved it!

The cake is a Vanilla sponge with rosewater buttercream
and all the toppers are handmade and made from sugar.

Tonight I will be opening a bottle of wine and having a slice of Will's cake
 as today is my birthday and I intend on doing absolutely nothing else! :o) lol!

Thanks for stopping by!
xxx

2 comments:

Leah said...

Many belated birthday wishes for you and your son. I've only just caught up with my google reader and read this post. Your skills never fail to blow me away, the details and precise sugarwork are absolutely amazing on every cake/cupcake you do. Thank you for sharing :)

Sarah said...

Happy belated birthday!

I have your blog bookmarked in my favourites, but I haven't looked at my 'cakes' folder for ages. You really are a very, very talented artist. I am an extreme amateur who's only made two cakes so far, but when I've done it, I've loved it, and I look to your blog for inspiration. Will's cake is fantastic! No wonder he was chuffed with it.

Good luck with the business!

Best wishes,

Sarah